DR BRONTE ADAMS AM
Bronte Adams is a Rhodes Scholar and former McKinsey & Co consultant who has worked in senior positions in both the public and private sectors. She is the former Executive Director of Multimedia Victoria and a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors course.
Bronte has over 20 years experience and a national profile in the telecommunications, technology, innovation, science and research, cultural, tourism, health, energy and water sectors.
Bronte is also active in public life, she is or was:
- Board member, The Victorian Education and Research Network
- Board member, Innovation and Science Australia
- Director, Rhodes Trustees Australia
- Director, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- Deputy Chair, Melbourne University Publishing
- Board member, Health and Innovation Reform Council
- Board member, Australian National Commission for UNESCO
- Deputy Chair, Victorian Government ICT Advisory Council