1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to Victorian startup and scaleup founders / executives / employees only, aged 18 years or older. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 1-May-2018 at 12pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 20-July-2018 at 11.59pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must fully complete the 2018 Victorian Startup and Scaleup survey available at https://www.research.net/r/startup18 during the promotional period.
4. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, dandolopartners, reserves the right to request proof that the entrant is a Victorian startup or scaleup founder / executive / employee before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal or offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may only enter once for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen by a dandolopartners representative on or before 30-November-2018 at dandolopartners, Level 1, 155 Queen Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. The winner will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours). Their first name, last name and the name of their startup or scaleup will be published online by the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 month period after the prize notification email is sent.
7. The prize is $AUD5000. Redemption of the prize must be requested in writing by January 31, 2019, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner.
8. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the promotion and/or prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
10. The Promoter is Dandolopartners International Pty Ltd of Level 1, 155 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000, Victoria, Australia.